closing date: 15 January 2018 posted date: Wed , 10 Jan 2018 location: Vereeniging Depot
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people
together for thousands of years.
Key Purpose Statement
- To provide people with an opportunity to enrol for a Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF 3) with the Food and Beverages SETA.
- This position is specifically allocated to accommodate people who have disabilities.
- They will enter into a fixed term contract for the duration of 12 months with the region and will complete a Learnership programme comprising
of a blend of formal training and structured work experience supported by coaching and mentorships
- A Grade 12 qualification with Maths and English (pass rate of at least 50%) is essential
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language
- South African citizens
- Employment Equity Candidate
- Must be unemployed
- Aged between 18 and 34
- Present a valid medical record detailing their disability
- Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months
- No criminal record or a negative credit record
- Results Driven
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills How To Apply