Tracker: Dealer Sales Consultant
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Secure new business from Dealerships.
- Facilitate growth of installations at Service Centres.
- Provide policy/product information / training.
- Follow up service on existing and prospective clients.
- Client presentations.
- Area and market penetration.
- Query and account resolution.
- Achieve sales and operational targets set by management.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Matric and a minimum of 1 year sales experience in a dealer/fitment centre environment or 3 years overall sales experience.
- Proficiency in MS-Office.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Closing date: 19 May 2022