Abilities / Competencies / Knowledge:
• Analytical Thinking
• Effective Client Communication
• Work Values and Ethics
• Decision Making and Judgement
• Problem Solving
• MS Office Intermediate
• Business Acumen
• Prioritize Tasks Effectively
• Time Management
• Forward Thinking
• Internal Auditing of Systems.
• Prepare, maintain and analyse financial statements and other accounting reports for submission to management and various government agencies.
• Handle accounts payable and receivables, bank reconciliation, payroll and cash management and inventory monitoring.
• Overview of the Stock Control process and balancing of different stock between warehouses by prioritising and auditing the inventory, analysing supplier performance and tracking sales.
• Develop and implement accounting controls and procedures to improve company operations.
• Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations.
• Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company.
• Generating the company's financial reports using income and expenditure data.
• SAICA/SAIPA Articles.
• Experience with Pastel
• 3 Years Experience in the Field of Accounting.
Send your CV to [email protected] with email subject: 0AC22001
For further information on this vacancy, visit www.itau.co.za/careers