PPECB Cold Chain Assessor
- Inspection and Calibration of Containers; Monitor Temperatures; Supervise Container Loading, RRMT Inspection, Vessel Survey & Vessel loading at various loading points (Both Normal & Cold Treatment); Cold Store Survey & Terminal Monitoring.
- The administrative tasks that are associated with the job level.
- Communicate with various clients on own specific task and outcome of decisions
- Build and maintain good relations with PPECB clients.
- Continuous self-improvement in their area of responsibility according to the PPECB performance & talent framework.
- A Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification
- Experience & Competency in various cold chain functions (Container Inspection, Container loading: Normal & Cold Treatment) will be an advantage
- Computer Literate
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- A valid code 08 driving license and own reliable vehicle is a requirement for doing the job.
- Own Mobile Phone
It is our intention to promote equity according to our Employment Equity plan with the filling of posts. All applications will be considered, with the understanding that, in terms of the PPECB Employment Equity Plan, preference will currently be given to candidates from the designated groups.