Avbob Provincial Manager
The above-mentioned senior position exists within the Insurance Department and is responsible for driving and supporting the AVBOB strategy by developing plans to promote sales activities for Insurance, to achieve profitability and growth in the Province and manage the Province in line with the company values and vision. The successful incumbent will report to the General Manager: Insurance.
• Analyse the Insurance strategy and implement an operational strategy that determines and addresses business imperatives.
• Monitor and implement the execution of the business plan and align with operations strategy.
• Define the objectives and outputs for Insurance Service and align with departmental strategy
• Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
• Directs sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
• Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to source new markets.
• Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market.
• Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base.
• Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market and ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Communicate the strategic priorities to the entire province.
• Highlight focus areas and measure the implementation of the strategic priorities.
• Identify and implement initiatives that support the execution of strategic priorities.
• Analyse and control expenditure of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Analyse the business plan to determine financial requirements for the province.
• Measure trends and manage financials for the province.
• Adhere to delegation of authority and comply with relevant procedures.
• Lead and direct staff members perform at optimum productivity level.
• Manage and control sustainable business relationships in support of new business opportunities and align with company values.
• Interact with external clients and is involved in conflict resolution, providing guidance on policies.
• B. Com degree or equivalent
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
• Be in possession of a tertiary qualification in marketing or sales
• RE 1
Job Closing Date