AECI Mining Chemicals Accountant
AECI Mining Chemicals is looking to employ a Chemicals Accountant.Duties and Responsibilities
- GL Recons and Journals
- Management of working Capital
- Manage Finance team - creditors
- Responsible for Taxation of the company
- Monthly Reporting – uploading of COGNOS reports, Management Accounts
- Liaising with Internal and External auditors.
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Assist and preparing of Budget and Forecasting – daily cash flows
- Review and authorise all payments in accordance with Accounts Payable policy.
- Prepare cost centre reports and analyse variances.
- Implementation of IFRS.
- Assist in preparing Annual Financial Statements.
- Compile BBBEE procurement information.
- Ensuring compliance with Group policies
- B Com Finance Degree
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience
- 5 years plus Management experience
- Computer literate with MS Office proficiency
- Syspro / SAP experience advantageous
To apply click on the view more information button belowView more information