Ackermans Office Administrator
We've got a very exciting opportunity as Office Administrator.Duties and Responsibilities
- This role will provide a comprehensive administration function to the Woman SBU through providing an efficient administration and co-ordination service to the General Manager and Divisional team members. This role plays an important supportive, organizational and administrative role for the Operations teams.Qualifications and Experience
- A certificate, diploma or alternative qualification preferably in Office administration
- 2 years’ experience performing an administrative or supportive role within an office
- Ability to work with figures, and an understanding of basic financial control principles
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English, and fluency in an/other official language will be a definite advantage.
- The ability to interact effectively at all levels, and to project a favorable image of the company.
- Computer literacy to a high advanced level (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Internet)
To apply click on the view more information button belowView more information