Mr Price Is Hiring Administrator
The Salary Administrator manages the associates and allocated divisions payroll concerns and queries to ensure accurate payment of salaries.key responsibilities
- Interaction with associates, stores, Regional Managers, Area Managers etc. to address payroll related questions and concerns.
- Salary Payments.
- Create payments for salaries, adhoc and monthly payments for Team Leader to process payments
- Payroll Reporting.
- Process reports for payroll checking and individual regions to ensure data integrity.
- Payroll Reconciliation.
- Third party reconciliation such as Medical Aid balancing, retirement fund balancing etc. to ensure correct data and balancing of payment totals.
- Process Payroll.
- Process all input and batch import received from all areas of the business relevant to individual associates to update and maintain payroll data.
- 2 – 3 years payroll experience
- Sage/VIP Payroll
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; MILADYS; sheet street, mrpmoney, Power Fashion and yuppie chef
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.Apply Now