Sasria SOC Ltd Enterprise Security Architect
The role is required to assist in the development of a security architecture capability that will continue to mature to address the complex security problems in systems, people and processes including those that emerge in digital business transformation. It incorporates planning and designing Sasria’s processes, Information and Technology components to interact harmoniously while aligned with business requirements to maintain a state of “managed-security-related risk”. Requires agility in learning core skills and emerging skills based on unique circumstances within the organisation. The Enterprise Security Architect will supervise third-party service providers and internal security teams.Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand how business architecture shapes and defines the technical security architecture.
• Improve the security methods and practices that influence the architecture and design of Sasria processes and technology deployments.
• Risk Management- master data centric risk management and data flow maps; ongoing assessments on Sasria environments (both on-prem and cloud based) to ensure risk is mitigated effectively.
• Security Architecture Methods – be familiar with security architecture methodologies and frameworks (e.g., SABSA, TOGAF E-OSA, NIST CSF).
• Security Frameworks, Standards & Best Practices.
• Understand necessary interactions across both formal activities and more informal communications.
• Bachelors Degree/National Diploma in IT or equivalent IT related Degree or Diploma.
• ITIL & COBIT mandatory.
• Cybersecurity certification: ISO 27001, CRISC, CISSP & CEH highly recommended.
Click on the view more information button belowView more information