Sasria SOC Ltd Database Administrator
This role supports, maintains and develops databases and their applications to support the systems, testing, QA and production environments. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
• Manage SQL and MySQL Server databases.
• Configure and maintain database servers and processes.
• Monitor system’s health and it’s performance.
• Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability, and security.
• Automate and review regular processes.
• Ensure that databases logs are tracked, and issues are resolved on time.
• Work closely with IT project Managers, Architects, Suppliers, and Development teams.
• Provide support to Developers and the Infrastructure team.
• Participates in the configuration, tuning, and troubleshooting of the databases in use in Development, QA and Production.
• Database Performance monitoring, resolution implementation and maintain storage, archiving, backup, and ensure that recovery procedures function correctly.
• Adhere and implement SASRIA’s governance and security standards.
• Produce reports on various database e.g., capacity, availability, jobs run etc.
• Implementation of IT projects.
• Provide support for business-critical systems, perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant IT Degree.
• Microsoft certified Database Administrator (Added Advantage).
• Relevant database certificates.
Click on the view more information button belowView more information