Tsebo Managing Director - TsAfrika
We are in search of a seasoned Managing Director to be responsible for leading the development and execution of the TsAfrika strategy in line with the Tsebo Catering strategy. You will be ultimately responsible for all day-to-day management decisions and for implementing the business’s long and short-term plans.
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs. DOWNLOAD OUR ONE-PAGER to find out more about who we are in a nutshell.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure the TsAfrika business is appropriately organized and staffed in accordance with strategy
• Oversee the fiscal activities of the business including budgeting, reporting and audit
• Assumes full responsibility for growing the business as well as customer retention
• Strategically engage in sales, new business development and key account activities
• Management of food standards and operations
• Ensures the business complies with all legal and regulatory laws and regulations.
• Creates a work environment that recruits, retains and supports quality staff
• Support Tsebo Solutions Group efforts and initiatives towards achievement and maintaining BEE level 1
• Ensure the business delivers to customer promise in accordance with Company`s service standards
Skills and Competencies
• The ability to build teamwork, think strategically communicate, develop and motivate others.
• Ability to think strategically in a relatively changing environment
• Detail Oriented
• Strong Written & Verbal Communication
• Strong ability to develop others
• Decisiveness & Persuasion,
• Leadership Skills,
• Business Acumen
Relevant business degree from a reputable institution, plus post graduate qualification
Experience in the Catering and or related services industry.
15 years at senior management level