Tsebo Receptionist (Senior)
Ensure the service deliverables executed is of the highest degree of Workplace Management quality, ensure all necessary documented control are instituted, communicated and maintained. Ptovide front office role for the client to all Huawei Enterprise guests/visitors, whilst proactively managing the entire facility , ensuring maximum cleanliness and availability for the client and their visitors /guests. Including but not limited to : Meeting room, demo room, Kitchen, Bathroom and general office operations
Tsebo Solutions Group are the largest provider of facilities services in Africa. Through our 37,000 staff and 41 offices in 25 countries, Tsebo manages our clients “non- core” services such as facilities management, cleaning, catering and security. This enables our clients to maintain focus on their own core operations without the distraction and cost of maintaining their business infrastructure. Tsebo clients benefit through reduced risk, cost and complexity, with improved transparency and productivity across our African and Middle East portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the operation ensuring that the highest levels of
customer service are adhered to and delivered by the Tsebo
and its service providers.
• Investigate and resolve complaints raised with a sense of
urgency, and report to the local TFS Senior Receptionist
Supervisor or Workplace Coordinator and/or TFS Soft Services
• Strategizing and monitoring of the daily activities of the Clients
• Identify opportunities to update or improve customer service
procedures and make recommendations to the TFS Senior
Produce, manage and operate the daily/weekly Cleaning
schedule to ensure maximum availability of the facility.
• Proactively manage Clients expectations with regards
daily/weekly/Monthly events within the Facility
• Ensure all Access COVID Protocols are implemented and
adhered to, ensuring Client and guest/visitor health and safety.
• Propose/motivate, manage, assess, optimise the strategic
implementation of Workplace Receptionist practices, ensuring
the successful implementation of said initiatives and report
accordingly. Document/evidence improvements instituted,
either: efficiencies, Client/Visitor/Guest experience
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Client specific
telecommunications/computerised systems utilised within the
Clients Contract, ensuring that sufficient training is obtained
from the Clients IT support team and formulate a relationship
in times of technical support requirements.
• Ensure that the Telecommunications PABX/switchboard is
strictly attended to during contractual hours
• Convene daily/weekly/monthly meetings with the TFS Senior
Receptionist Supervisor or Workplace Coordinator and/or the
Client to ensure compliance with the operational activities and
• Propose operational efficiencies on current operations, whilst
identifying innovative and/or creative operational
recommendations on improvement of Workplace experience,
not limited to Concierge operations, but to overall TFS
operations under the TFS/Clients contract
Adopt the TFS HR culture and live and portray these values at
• Regularly regular self-assessment ensuring alignment to TFS
work standards and ethics.
• Identify training requirements that will uplift work standard and
ensure self-development within the Receptionists role. Utilise
all identified TFS resources, albeit multimedia or other TFS
Workplace site/s, that may augment current abilities to achieve
• Develop and documented Workplace experience, with TFS’s
future Workplace contracts in mind.
• Report directly to the TFS Senior Receptionist Supervisor or
designated Workplace Coordinator within the current Huawei
Ensure daily Building Inspections are conducted in accordance
with set QA standards defined by the TFS Senior Receptionist
Supervisor or Workplace Coordinator/Soft Services Manager.
• Ensure escalation procedures for remediation are strictly
adhered to, based on severity/priority of: Fire, Life, Safety and
• Conduct random QA checks on the facility ensuring the
Cleaning/Hygiene/Indoor Plant service providers are complying
with the standards set out by the TFS Senior Receptionist
Supervisor or Workplace Coordinator and/or the Client.
• Report any/all anomalies to set standards directly to the TFS
Senior Receptionist Supervisor or Workplace Coordinator
Skills and Competencies
Above average verbal and written communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Computer literate (MS Office suite)
• Management/Supervisory skills
• Ability to quickly identify and remediate potential problems
• Organization skills must be of the highest order
• Experience in Front of House and/or customer relations
• Assertive whilst being respectful aligned to Clients culture
• Highly approachable and presentable at all times
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
• Punctual and reliable at all times
• Lead by example, whilst being able to work independently
• Portray and exude a, “ Can Do” attitude to subordinates
and Client/Visitors alike.
• Ability to deal with conflict situations effectively and
•Grade 12 or Tertiary qualification within the Hospitality sector.
Concierge, Receptionist and/or related role
• 4 - 5 Years within a Hospitality Front of House Customer
Services or similar role (referenced).
• Experience in managing front of House and soft services
skills (Cleaning, Hygiene, Security, Indoor plants, etc)