Tsebo Receptionist (Senior)
Tsebo Facilities Solution is looking for a Facilities Coordinator who will be responsible to ensure quality systems and processes are adhered to and monitored on an ongoing basis in a manner that achieves the contractual objectives of client by providing supervisory direction and site support thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction in accordance with the workplace services within the master service agreement.
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs. DOWNLOAD OUR ONE-PAGER to find out more about who we are in a nutshell.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and pull reports on visitor and client bookings for the day
- Attend to meeting room booking requirements
- Provide information about amenities, area and venues
- Ensure that all visitors are assisted and supplied a Visitor access card and registered in the visitor book
- Anticipate client needs and build rapport with clients
- Offer assistance with certain tasks (e.g. taking messages, catering requirements, etc)
- Ensure compliance with health and quality standards
- Liaise with Facilities Manager to oversee, monitor and ensure costs are contained within budgets (OPEX and CAPEX).
- Review and report on monthly variance reports.
- Ensure compliance with TFS policies and procedures related to financial management, controls and expenditure authorization levels.
- Monitor & report all building maintenance work orders on a daily basis and drive completion of such tasks
- Ensure all requests to purchase followed by a quotation.
- Ensure all suppliers submit invoices timeously with service reports where necessary.
- On satisfactory completion of job or delivery, request an original invoice and ensure it logged on CAFM system
- Adhere to cut off dates stipulated by TFS and the client. Liaise with TFS finance team on payments to suppliers
- Liaise with TFS Managers to ensure all contract documentation is maintained and updated including OHS
- Ensure leave forms are captured on the system
- Ensure ongoing implementation of TFS’s quality management system known as IMS for all policies and procedures related to Quality, Environment and Health & Safety
- Supplier management and payment reconciliations are up to date to avoid suspension of services
- Communicate terms of trade to suppliers to ensure compliance whenever required
- Obtain statements from suppliers, do reconciliations before it is forward to TFS HQ finance
- Oversee day to day running of all Soft & Technical Services
- Monitor certain technical equipment such as the HVAC and UPS system
- Carry out random walk around with or without suppliers.
- Carry out formal and informal supplier review with management of supplier.
- Manage stock and carry out weekly stock takes
- Ensure all SAGE financial policies and procedures are complied with.
- Ensure that where services are recovered internally the appropriate information, controls and systems are in place are adhered to.
- Work with teams to develop and maintain a customer-focused attitude toward activities, concentrating on those that most strongly contribute toward improving customer lifetime value.
- Interact with client to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys to ensure clients are satisfied with the products and services.
- Keep up to date with business developments and strategic objectives within the environment.
- Provide advice on general changes and compliance within the workplace management framework when required.
- Work with processes and procedures in such a way that operational efficiencies and performance are enhanced.
- Attend to and resolve all customer queries timeously or escalate when necessary.
- Follow up and follow through on all escalated queries timeously.
- Manage conflict.
- Assist with preparation of monthly reporting within set timeframes for distributing to the relevant parties.
- Update and maintain all relevant records
- Compile and prepare stats as and when required by your manager
Skills and Competencies
- MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of equipment, materials and suppliers used in facilities management.
- Good understanding of the utilisation of the INFO system.
- Good OHS knowledge/Background
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- A customer-oriented and professional attitude
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Hospitality and customer centric focus.
- Knowledge and understanding of SLA
- High degree of computer literacy (MS Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Excellent report writing skills
- Problem solving and Analytical Skills
- Financial and business acumen
- Emotional Intelligence: ability to work with colleagues who have different ways of behaving and interacting.
- Resilience: ability to cope with setbacks.
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team.
- Self-disciplined, motivated, energetic self –starter with an exemplary work ethos.
- Capability to interact with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Attention to detail with a methodical and structural approach.
- Results focussed and professionalism
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to follow established procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Project a professional and competent image at all times when on duty.
- Customer centricity.
- Ability to deliver high quality and proactive service to internal customers
- Ability to effectively manage systems.
- Ability to use own initiative and to operate with no management support when required
- Must be an extrovert and be approachable at all levels in the working environment
- Grade 12
- A building/facility qualification or experience would be an advantage
- Computer literacy on MS Office and Infor EAM.
- Valid Driver’s licence
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar environment.