Tsebo Logistic Supervisor
We are currently looking for a Logistic Supervisor who will strategically plan and manage transportation and customer services
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk, and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency, and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our client’s needs. DOWNLOAD OUR ONE-PAGER to find out more about who we are in a nutshell.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategically plan and manage transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize, and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise with Stores, Supervisors, Assistant Catering Managers, and Catering Managers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, and efficiency of the drivers
- Plan routes and allocate each driver accordingly.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach, and train the logistics workforce.
- Comply with laws and regulations of the SA traffic dept.
- To report and where possible, take action about customer complaints and compliments.
- May be required to assist with any other duties that may be outside the scope of responsibility.
- Take full responsibility and supervisory of this contract
- Setting and management of service delivery standards
- Implement and maintain operational controls in line/within budgetary requirements
- Analyse and pre-empt client needs and possible complaints
- Relationship building with the client and customers daily (essential)
Skills and Competencies
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Positive, punctual, and professional approach
- Excellent coordination and ability to multi-task
- Immaculate personal grooming and presentation
- Outgoing personality (positive attitude, enthusiastic personality)
- Team player and attention to detail
- Strong client and customer service skills
- Computer literate & good cash handling & admin skills
- At least 2 year’s working experience of which some is at a managerial level
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Supervisor
- Record of successful distribution and logistics supervising
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to record and update data