MR PRICE: Area Manager
Job Purpose The Area Manager will be responsible for leading and empowering a customer focused in-store experience by ensuring all mrpmoney associates achieve their set targets. The key focus of this role will include proactively collaborating with divisional stakeholders to drive sales and profitability by ensuring all mrpmoney in-store associates are equipped to achieve business imperatives.
Responsibilities - Efficiently compile reports to identify trends and patterns so that sales can be maximised.
- Continuously seize business opportunities that will maximise sales and profit.
- Collaboratively drive store management teams to promote sales through all relevant channels.
- Effectively lead and motivate store management team in line with business culture and goals.
- Ensure that stores are staffed with the right associate in order for the store to achieve their goals.
- Build a strong succession plan in the area aligned to employment equity goals.
- Provide role clarity to all associates by clearly defining roles, task and responsibilities.
Qualifications, Skills and Exprience - Degree/Diploma in Retail/Business Management (advantageous)
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years Store Manager/Area Management experience in retail
- Extensive travelling
- A Technological background (advantageous)
- Well-organised and able to cope with a large workload.
- Ability to prioritise and plan ahead for efficient workflow, staffing and development.
- An analytic and reflective mindset.