Job Purpose To attain new and expand existing client base for Nedbank to grow the Nedbank brand and optimise revenue according to business objectives.
Responsibilities - Keep relevant compliance Letter of Authority up to date and inform clients at each interaction.
- Action daily control reports and attach correct documentation.
- Identify new clients and their needs through needs analysis and provide a suitable solution.
- Cross sell to existing clients by establishing need through financial fitness discussions.
- Obtain referrals from existing clients as well as leads from other Business Units through area collaboration.
- Ensure that every deal done is priced in line with Business Unit objective and strategy.
- Generate revenue through charging for ad hoc services provided to clients.
Qualifications and Exprience - Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Bachelor of Commerce: Banking or accounting. FAIS qualification, Regulatory Examinations 1.
- 2-3 years working experience as a Telebroker working with the Short Term Insurance space