NEDBANK: Product Designer
Job Purpose We are looking for a Product Designer to join the Design Foundation team at Nedbank RBB Digital. As the custodians of all design in production, the Design System team primarily work on building a cohesive, accessible and consistent user experience, both visually and functionally. You will be responsible for the design aspects of the Design System as a product, as well as the stability and integrity of design in production across multiple digital platforms. You will lead the product design process, from UX design, UI design, usability testing, design standards and patterns of the Design System.
Responsibilities - Designing, maintaining and supporting of a single/multiple UI libraries, keeping scalability
- Help define design philosophy, principles, & standards, and the design direction of the experience
- Monitor and improve the adoption, enabling and streamlining the experience for DS users.
- Keep design components/libraries and kits available and up to date, actively evolve.
- Participate in design reviews, giving and receiving feedback in an appropriate way.
- Collaborate with our research and user testing capabilities to effectively assess user experience.
Qualifications and Exprience - 4-5+ years Senior UI & UX/Product design – design system experience Design experience
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Design Certification from an accredited Design School