Coca-Cola Beverages: Maintenance Controller
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Engineering department. We are looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience for an Maintenance Controller which is based in Elgin.
Ensures sustained integrity and stability of the automation and control infrastructure and proactively enhances and optimises these systems and thereby improving quality and efficiency of the process.
To ensure responsibility for controlling, planning and co-ordinating projects and to facilitate skills development of other technical resources in CCBSA.
Skills, Experience & Education • Technical knowledge and principles
• Bottling principles and processes and manufacturing knowledge
• SHE policies and procedures
• Assembling advanced
Key Duties & Responsibilities • Develop and monitor team goals
• Maintain machines
• Repair breakdown
• Support and coach team members
• Assess candidates
• Enforce and maintain safe work area
• Delegate and monitor work activities
• Manage continuous improvement projects
• Solve situational problems
• Technical support service
• Conduct audits
• Manage personal development and performance
• Formulate and control repairs and maintenance budget (including engineering spares)
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE • Qualified artisan (N6) plus 5 years technical experience in a bottling environment OR