Tsebo: Key Accounts Manager
We are in search of a seasoned Key Accounts Manager to for deliver on key outputs in order to ensure we meet customer expectations and a longer- term strategic relationship is maintained on a National Client Portfolio with contract retention as a key goal. To drive service excellence and quality standards across all sites that are measurable monthly. Take a hands-on approach to problem solving and innovation by using their initiative and available resources to provide customer solutions. To prepare monthly reports and presentations on the key contract deliverables and solutions. As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity. sebo Cleaning Solutions a division of Tsebo Solutions Group is now the third largest cleaning provider in South Africa with over 150 contracts across the country and a staff compliment of over 12,000 cleaning professionals. We provide hospital-level cleaning services, no matter the environment – a heritage that translates into a service ethos and cleaning standards of the very highest quality Please note by registering your details for this Talent Pool you acknowledge a potential, future relevant role within Tsebo Cleaning Solutions and that this is not an active vacancy. Our business recruits throughout the year, and job roles will become live at different times in different locations. By applying you will be considered for all similar roles in Tsebo Cleaning Solutions when they open
Duties & Responsibilities
• Developing and maintaining long term strategic relationships with Tsebo’s key customer in order to ensure ongoing contract retention
• Engaging in tri-partite relationships with various stakeholders within the client to ensure clients expectations are met in order to cement Tsebo’s position as a supplier
• Develop innovative solutions for various individual customers and Brands that not only support our current services portfolio but lead the business in improving those services and developing new ones.
• Develop & maintain a governance structure with the client to ensure efficient reporting is maintained in the contract
• Regular contract plans and strategic initiatives to be presented to the client.
• Monthly monitoring of service performance, quality audits, evaluate successes, risks and opportunities and formulate plans to address these
• Identify key influencers and decision-makers within customer and develop an action plan to deepen the relationship with this audience.
• Develop an intimate understanding of the customer’s business and identify and explore commercial opportunities.
• Develop feedback platforms to measure customer satisfaction.
• Fully understand and report on commercials and SLA performance to the client and internal regions monthly
• Understand potential savings that can proactively be given to the client annually.
• Facilitate with operations and close with clients any gaps identified
• Act with utmost urgency when attending to any client request.
• Ensure consistently high service standards are maintained for all services in scope with regular site visits and inspections.
• Contract retention through maintaining excellent service standards, identifying and mitigating the risk of cancellation and building strong client relationships with key client contacts.
• Regular client meetings with at least one formal documented client meeting per month to ensure client needs are understood and expectations are met
• Responding to clients and management request timeously and providing necessary action required.
• Ensure monthly completion of reports required for specific services as agreed with clients. This may include hygiene consumption reports, cleaning inspection and walk about reports, reports on training performed, reports on client maintenance matters that were reported by cleaning management and/or completion of client monthly surveys. It may also include client specific requirements.
• Responsible to effectively communicate and filter company information to contract managers who needs to filter down to their staff.
• Responsible to regularly keep your line management informed of pertinent issues relating to your contracts.
• Ensure each unit is operating within the budgetary guidelines and ensure correct billing
• Manage Adhoc and Reactive work on a monthly basis based on need.
Skills and Competencies
• Experience of managing accounts and relationships
• Experience of direct customer contact
• Experience of presenting proposals and reports to customers at senior management level
• A good understanding of what is required to develop and maintain the most valuable customer relationships
• Understanding of the Tsebo reporting structures financially
• Experience in multi-site Tsebo Operations
• Understanding and knowledge of the Tsebo footprint nationally
• Preferably experience in Cleaning or related soft services
• Strong Operational Management
• Relevant tertiary qualification preferably in Business Management (business development/sales/marketing/project management/financial)
• Broad experience within the services industry
• Minimum 10 -15 years in similar or related position essential
• Proven track record of experience with clients and sales