Tsebo: Admin Assistant
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
Duties & Responsibilities
• To order goods and supplies to ensure that maximum stock levels are maintained.
• To liaise with senior managers on the ordering of goods which fall outside the agreed financial parameters.
• To order all items through approved suppliers only.
• To ensure that goods received are of the quality and quantity ordered and in accordance with the agreed price.
• To ensure the timeous and correct completion of all administration in respect of deliveries.
• To complete all documentation and take the necessary action in cases of non-delivery.
• To ensure that all items are stored correctly.
• To ensure correct stock rotation and that issues are effected on a first in, first out basis.
• To ensure that all issues are made against requisitions and that no items leave the storeroom without documentation
• To ensure maximum security of all storeroom areas
• To inform management and follow agreed procedures in the case of spoilage or damage of any item.
• To take stock at prescribed intervals and ensure that all necessary administration is completed without delay.
• To attend meetings or training courses as required.
• Assist in debt collection as and when required
• Ensuring that the submission of invoices for payment to client is done timeously.
• To assist in ensuring that the P&L is properly managed
• May be required to assist with any other duties that may be outside scope of responsibility
Skills and Competencies
• Must enjoy practical and methodical work
• Be honest and reliable
• Have good communication skills
• Must be able to work as part of a team.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Minimum matric
• Knowledge of industry advantageous