Tsebo: Assistant Manager
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity. Tsebo Cleaning Solutions a division of Tsebo Solutions Group is now the third largest cleaning provider in South Africa with over 150 contracts across the country and a staff compliment of over 12,000 cleaning professionals. We provide hospital-level cleaning services, no matter the environment – a heritage that translates into a service ethos and cleaning standards of the very highest quality.
Duties & Responsibilities
The purpose of this role will oversee the daily workings of the organisation operations, mainly one sites. Responsible to maintain a high-quality standard of organisations deliverables in line with site specific SLA’s. Responsible to manage client relations, perform cleaning and equipment inspections.
• Understand cleaning principles and knowledge of company policies and procedures.
• Good understanding of scheduling of staffing and assign cleaning tasks productively to each position to achieve an output standard according to site specific SLA’s.
• Strong people skills and knowledge or Industrial relations.
• Strong on client relationships and strong communication skills
Skills and Competencies
• Minimum 2-3 years Supervisory experience preferably in the cleaning industry
• Must have experience in healthcare and safety standards
• People Management Skills
• Able to work independently and under pressure
• Able to work long hours, after hours and some weekends
• Ability to communicate, motivate, develop and coach staff at all levels